DID YOU KNOW THAT BY CHANGING YOUR OLD ELECTRIC HOT WATER HEATER TO A MORE ENERGY EFFICIENT SOLAR OR GAS ALTERNATIVE, YOU COULD SAVE UP TO 80% ON YOUR ENERGY COSTS.
Cheaper Hot Water has first class tradesmen in our fully equipped trucks ensure that your solar hot water heater problems are quickly and efficiently resolved.
- Complete integrated solutions for all your hot water repair and water heater installation requirements.
- Prompt, friendly, quality service at very competitive prices.
- First class tradesmen in fully equipped trucks ensure that your hot water heater problems are quickly solved.
- All our sales include free delivery to Sydney & Central Coast homes & businesses at a time that suits you.
- Our buying power means we offer our customers very competitive hot water heater prices. We will beat any genuine quote TODAY!
EXCLUSIVE OFFER – We can lend you a temporary hot water heater while your existing system is being repaired or upgraded. Ask our technicians for more information. There are no cold showers for our clients!
Take advantage of generous Government rebates
The Government offers rebates when you switch from gas or electric hot water to solar. The rebates on offer change all the time and can be somewhat confusing for the uninitiated. Ask our friendly staff about what Government rebates apply to you. Call us on 1800 266 999 for more information.
The Small Scale Renewable Energy Scheme (SRES)
The Small-scale Renewable Energy Scheme creates a financial incentive for owners to install eligible small-scale installations such as solar water heaters, heat pumps, solar panel systems, small-scale wind systems or small-scale hydro systems. It does this by legislating demand for Small-scale Technology Certiciates (STCs). STCs are created for these installations according to the amount of electricity they produce or displace.
If you would like more information about how you can take advantage of these potential savings, contact Cheaper Hot Water Sydney on 1800 266 999 or click here to complete on online quote form.