Job : Rheem solar installation Northern Beaches.
We recently installed a new Rheem solar hot water system into a home at Balgowlah on Sydney’s Northern Beaches.
Their old solar system had been giving them trouble free service for the past 25 years. They were happy with the size of their current tank as it was providing sufficient hot water for the household usage. We upgraded them to a tank that was the same size, but a newer model.
We suggested they upgrade to the Rheem 52L300 stainless steel model which comes with a 10 year warranty, giving them peace of mind, reliability and a storage system that suits their household hot water usage. This model comes in a range of Colorbond colours. The client chose the “night sky” colour.
Features of the Rheem 52L300 solar hot water heater
- Suitable for 2-5 people
- Capacity 305 litres
- 7 Year Warranty*
- If your home is in a temperate or tropical location which is not subject to frost and you have good quality drinking water, then the Rheem 52L Series system is ideal.
- The 52L Series system directly heats the water as it passes through the collectors and then automatically circulates it back into the storage tank.
- This process continues whilst the sun is shining giving you and your family ample hot water.
- Available in in 4 COLORBOND® colours (see below), and either gas or electric boost – for days when the sun doesn’t shine.
- More information about the Rheem 52L300 solar hot water system »
Sydney Solar Hot Water – Repair, Installation & Replacement Service
Contact us for solar hot water quotes and assistance on what system would best suit your location and household size. Solar hot water is our business – it’s not a sideline like other companies! We are authorised installers and repair technicians for all the solar hot water heater brands including Solahart, Rheem, Edwards, Apricus, Quantum and many more. Our solar systems are competitively priced because we purchase large quantities direct from the manufacturers – a saving we can pass on to our customers.
About Rheem Solar
Since 1939, Rheem has been Australia’s favourite hot water company. Generations of Australian families have relied on a Rheem hot water system. The “steady, hot and strong” jingle is synonymous with Aussie TV.
Rheem has the most extensive range of hot water systems available in Australia. Solar, gas or electric storage, continuous flow or heat pump, Rheem’s energy efficient range comes in all hot water heater sizes and capacities, suitable for every situation.
Our team of licensed hot water specialists are authorised Rheem service and repair agents. We can fix your Rheem solar hot water service, even if it’s still under warranty.
For more information about Rheem repairs and service, contact us on 1800 266 999.